Open a Jan Dhan account for free with zero balance and get the opportunity to use up to Rs. 10,000. Learn more about Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, a financial inclusion program aimed at providing banking services to all sections of society, particularly the unbanked and underbanked.
PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is a public monetary consideration mission to guarantee the openness of monetary administrations, like banking/reserve funds and store accounts, settlements, credit, protection, and benefits in a reasonable way.
Accounts opened under PMJDY are being opened with zero equilibrium. In any case, to get a real look at the book, he/she needs to meet the base equilibrium rules.
Enormous scope accounts opened under PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana! This record was opened at zero equilibrium. Last year, everybody in Crown got 1,000 rupees as monetary assistance, yet presently it will likewise get an advantage of 1.3 lakh rupees. Regardless of whether you have a ledger and no cash in it, you will get 10 thousand rupees, yet for this, you need to open a record with Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. On the off chance that you have not opened a PM Jan Dhan account under the plan, open it now
(PMJDY) Pm Jan Dhan Yojana 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana|
|When Did It Start||August 2014|
|Whose Plan Is It ?||Of The Central Government.|
|Under Which Service?||Ministry Of Finance.|
|Bank accounts Open Till Now||42.37 Crore Accounts.|
|PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana Toll Free Number||1800110001, 18001801111|
Advantages of PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2023
- All residents of the nation can open their records through this plan and even offspring of 10 years can open their zero bank balance account through this plan.
- You can store up to 1 lakh rupees in the Jan Dhan Yojana ledger.
- On opening a record under the PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana, you get an ATM card, a mishap protection front of Rs 2 lakh, a day-to-day existence front of Rs 30,000, and interest on the stored sum.
- Pain-free income move across India.
- Monetary administrations are being made accessible to the nation over under PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2023.
- All records covered under PM Jan Dhan Yojana are under zero bank balance, you can open these records free of charge.
- You can open this financial balance by visiting any nationalized bank the nation over.
- Rs. Overdraft office up to 5,000/ – is accessible in only one record for each family, ideally for ladies of the family.
Qualification for PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2023: Skillet Jan Dhan Yojana 2023
- All residents opening a record for PM Jan Dhan Yojana ought to be Indian.
- To profit from the overdraft office, the age of candidate ought to be over 65 years.
- To open a record under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, your base age ought to be 10 years or above.
- All individuals can open PM Jan Dhan Yojana’s financial balance on the whole family ID.
Required Records for PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Portable no
- Candidate Data
- Mark of candidate
- Elector Personality Card
- Identification size photo
- portable no
How to open a PM Jan Dhan Yojana Financial balance?
The methodology for opening a PM Jan Dhan Yojana ledger is given in the above article.
What is Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Record Yojana?
Jan Dhan Record Yojana has been sent off by State leader Narendra Modi to help such families. The monetarily frail people. Workers working in sloppy areas are procuring their business in BPL classification. Free overdraft and mishap protection of up to ₹200,000 will be given to such families to get the greatest advantages under Jan Dhan Khata Yojana.
Which bank is best for Jan Dhan’s account?
For opening Jan Dhan Khata (Jan Dhan Khata), the best banks are those banks that are adherents of Jan Dhan Yojana and which offer less prudent financial administrations. This might change in the future, thus, before checking it, it is prudent to visit the sites of the banks to know their administrations and charges.
Who can apply for PradhanMantri Jan Dhan Yojana?
Every one of the unfortunate residents of the country who are denied banking offices can apply for PM Jan Dhan Yojana.