Digilocker Whatsapp service: Nowadays in the digital age we need our documents frequently. Many times we face problem because the document is not with hardcopy. Today we will talk about a feature in which all the documents added in DigiLocker can now be downloaded in Whatsapp as well. Let’s know all the information about this new feature.
Mygov Whatsapp / Mygov Helpdesk Number
Many digital services are available on whatsapp at Mygov Helpdesk. We have taken good advantage of this facility to download corona vaccine certificate on whatsapp during corona time. Now another great feature is going to be available on MyGov Helpdesk.
Another new initiative on Mygov Helpdesk has been launched by the Central Government as a part of Digital India to make the citizens easily avail of government services. Considering the needs of the people, the government has started a special facility. From now on you can access DigiLocker services on MyGov Helpdesk via Whatsapp.
Which documents will be downloaded from Whatsapp?
- aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- CBSE Class 10 Mark Sheet
- CBSE Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Insurance Policy – Two Wheeler
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Insurance policy documents
- All documents attached to the vehicle
Step 1: Save the MyGov WhatsApp helpline number
Go to your phone’s dialer application and punch in “9013151515”. Add this number to a new contact and save it with a name like MyGov or DigiLocker. Once the number is saved, you will be able to easily find it on WhatsApp.
Step 2: Texting the MyGov helpline on WhatsApp
Open WhatsApp and hit the new chat button on the bottom right. In the subsequent page, tap the three-dot menu on the top-right and choose ‘refresh’ to sync your WhatsApp contact list with your phone’s contacts. This should make the recently saved MyGov helpline number available among your WhatsApp contacts.
Tap on the search bar on top and type in the name you saved the above number by; in this case,
I searched for “DigiLocker Service” and found the number instantly. Send a “Hi” to this number and the automated services will kick in in a few seconds.
Step 3: Setting up your DigiLocker account to work with WhatsApp
A message beginning with a Namaste should greet you once you have messaged Hi. Consider this automated message as your main menu. You will see two clickable text elements towards the end of this message, one for Cowin services, and another for DigiLocker services.
Why to download documents in Whatsapp?
- First of all you have to save this number +919013151515 in your phone.
- Then go to whatsapp and open the chat of this number.
- Then text hi on this number.
- After that you will get a greeting message which will have 2 different options. 1. co-win services and 2. Digilocker Services.
- In which you have to select the second option Digilocker Services and give a reply.
- In front you will get a message in which Do you have Digilocker account? Will ask that. In which yes option is to be given reply.
- Then you will get a message asking you to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number without spaces.
- Your 12 digit Aadhaar card number is to be written without spaces.
- Then a T5P message will be sent to the mobile number registered with your Aadhaar. Which you have to reply.
- Then a list of all the documents you have added to the Aadhaar card will appear. Like, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, License, Vehicle Documents etc.
- Among these, the only order is to reply which document you want to download. For example, if Aadhaar card is number 3 in this list, write 3 and reply.
- Then in a few seconds your document will be in Pdf format.
- Under which there will be a symbol of Digilocker Verified.
- That means your document will be valid anywhere.