True Balance is a 100% safe and secure, lending & financial services platform, steering on the mission of “Finance For All”. True Balance is a personal loan app that has been trusted by over 75 million users across the country. Here, you may avail of an online personal loan from ₹ 5,000 to ₹ 50,000 for a tenure of a minimum of 62 days to 6 months at a low processing fee. The APR ranges from 60% to 154.8%.
Apply for a personal loan today and enjoy a better borrowing experience with the TrueBalance loan app
For ₹10,000 personal loans borrowed for 3 months, with an interest rate @2.4% per month*, a user would pay:
-> Processing fee (@6%) = ₹600 + GST (18%) ₹108 = ₹708
-> Interest* = -CUMIPMT(2.4%12/36530, 3, 10000, 1, 3, 0) = ₹477
-> EMI = -PMT(2.4% * 12 / 365 * 30, 3, 10000₹) = ₹3,492
Total amount to be repaid = ₹11,185/- including Processing fee +GST
*Loan Interest Rate may vary based on the user’s risk profile
We facilitate loans from RBI-licensed NBFC-True Credits Pvt. Ltd, Mamta Projects Pvt. Ltd, InCred Financial Services Limited, and Grow Money Capital Pvt. Ltd. Additionally, the app also enables its users to earn from home, do recharges and payments, book tickets, and much more from licensed entities.
True Balance Personal Loan App Key Highlights
|loan type||personal loan|
|loan amount||Minimum Rs 1,000 to maximum Rs 1 lakh|
|loan tenure||Minimum of 62 days and maximum of 6 months|
|Rate of interest||2.4% per month|
|processing fee||0 – 15%|
How to Apply for Instant Personal Loan Using Navi?
Follow the given procedure step-by-step to apply for a personal loan using the Navi app.
- Download the Navi app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Provide information such as PAN ID, name, and address to quickly check your eligibility for a personal loan.
- Enter the required loan amount and repayment tenure.
- Go through the V-KYC verification process with your PAN ID when our representative contacts you.
- Link your bank account to the Navi app and turn on “auto-pay” for instant disbursal of the loan amount.
Why Choose Navi Personal Loan?
Following are some of the benefits of Navi personal loan which make it stand out among the rest:
- Flexible Loan Tenure: With a repayment tenure of up to 72 months, you can repay your loan at a flexible duration.
- Attractive Interest Rate: Navi offers an attractive interest rate on personal loans, starting from 9.90% p.a.
- Zero Prepayment Charges: You can choose to close your loan account by prepaying the outstanding amount without incurring any prepayment fees.
- No Restriction on Usage: You can utilize the money for any of your financial requirements.
20 Best Personal Loan Apps in India 2023 with Interest Rates
The following table shows the 20 top personal loan apps 2023 in India that you can use to get instant loan approval and disbursal:
|App Name||Interest Rate|
|Navi||9.9% p.a. onwards|
|Moneytap||1.08% p.m. onwards|
|Paysense||2.25% p.m. onwards|
|Dhani||13.99% p.a. onwards|
|EarlySalary||18.00% p.a. onwards|
|Moneyview||1.33% p.m. onwards|
|IndiaLends||10.25%- 25% p.a.|
|Fullerton India||11.99%-25% p.a.|
|CASHe||2.25% p.m. onwards|
|Flex Salary||36% p.a.|
|Home Credit||24%-49% p.a.|
|TrueBalance||5% p.m. onwards|
|CashBean||25.55% p.a. onwards|
|RupeeRedee||0.20% per day|
Tips to Choose the Best Loan App in India
With multiple personal loan apps emerging in the market, it is important to consider a few factors before choosing an app:
- Interest Rate: Consider comparing the rate of interest payable and the regularity, such as daily, monthly, or annually before opting for a personal loan app.
- Collateral: Try to opt for a personal loan app that doesn’t require you to provide any collateral or guarantor. With Navi, there is no collateral required for availing of a personal loan.
- Prepayment Fee: Make sure to read the terms and conditions for the prepayment of loans. It is always advisable to choose a lender that charges no fees for the prepayment of loans.
- Paperwork: Generally, personal loan apps are fairly straightforward and transparent with their terms and conditions. Make sure to go through the same before applying to avoid any last-minute hassle.
Dhani popularly marketed as a phone loan app, instantly disburses the loan amount to your bank account. You can apply for a personal loan anytime, anywhere. You can get a loan of up to ₹ 15 Lakh instantly at an interest rate starting at 12%. You can download the Dhani loan app for free, enter your Adhaar card number, and your loan amount, and get the loan amount in your account instantly.
IndiaLends is one of the cash loan apps in India for instant personal loans, credit cards, and free credit reports.IndiaLends offers instant personal loans online with the best interest rate and disburses the loan within 48 hours. IndiaLends’ instant loan app in India extensively makes use of data and technology to improve workflows and risk assessments so that the loan disbursal process is efficient, shorter, and easier.
KreditBee is an instant personal loan app for young professionals. You can get a loan of up to ₹ 1 Lakh. The loan process is 100% online. The disbursement is done within 15 mins, and the amount is directly credited to your bank account.
NIRA is a FinTech company that offers a line of credit to salaried professionals in India. The personal loan offered to you is in the form of a line of credit, which has a credit limit range starting from ₹ 3,000 to ₹ 1 Lakh. The loan tenure ranges from 3 months to 1 year. You can withdraw a minimum of ₹ 5,000 each time. The interest applied to the loan amount depends on how much you borrow and when you repay the borrowed amount.
This is one of the oldest money-lending apps in India. A part of the international Home Credit Group, this company has a presence in over ten countries in Asia and Europe.
The loan app works seamlessly to provide you with the required loan amount to help you fix your financial woes like education loans or medical emergencies etc. It provides a loan amount of up to ₹2,40,000 and allows you to repay it in easy EMIs within a period of 6 to 51 months.
- Founded in: 2011
- Minimum Loan Amount: ₹10,000
- Maximum Loan Amount: ₹2,40,000
CASHe is a great way to secure funds during a medical emergency or financial crisis. All you need to do is download the CASHe App on your phone. You can find it on Google Play Store as well as on the Apple Store. Upload the necessary documents on the app; once approved, the loan amount is credited to your account in just a few minutes. You can also transfer a part of your loan amount directly to your Paytm Wallet.
Do note that CASHe approves loans based on the social profile, merit, and earning potential of the borrower by using a proprietary algorithm-based machine-learning platform.
- Founded in: 2016
- Minimum Loan Amount: ₹7,000
- Maximum Loan Amount: ₹4,00,000
Features of App-Based Instant Personal Loan Apps
Following are some key features of instant personal loan apps available in India:
- Fast disbursal & instant access to cash. It helps you stay afloat & meet financial obligations in real-time.
- 100% paperless online loan application through a website or mobile app.
- If you do not have desired credit score, other parameters such as social quotient are considered to check your Personal Loan eligibility.
- In all, online loan apps offer faster and easiest financing for your immediate cash needs.
- Documents for Instant Personal Loans through Apps
- One of the best aspects of Personal Loans from app-based lenders is minimal or no documentation for existing customers. The basic documentation for KYC is all you need to apply for Personal Loan through a website or smartphone. Furthermore, to service a maximum number of customers, most of these loan apps allow customers to borrow with no or minimum credit score. However, they evaluate the credit scoring based on the customer’s social profile and other personal factors.
Here is the list of documents for Instant Loans through the app:
- Fulfill KYC
- Provide PAN & Aadhaar
- Photograph (Clicked during v-KYC)
- Bank account details & statements
- Income proof/ salary slips
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
The person applying for True Balance Loan App must be a citizen of India. The age of the applicant should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 55 years. The loan applicant can be salaried and self-employed The credit score of the applicant should be at least 750 or above. Aadhar card PAN card Bank statement