Tuition Assistance Scheme 2023 | GUEEDC scholarship 2023 | Tuition sahay yojana 2023 Gujarat | guedc scholarship 2023 last date | Tuition sahay yojana 2023 last date | Coaching sahay yojana gujarat | Bin anamat aayog | gueedc login
Tuition Sahay Yojana 2023:
Gujarat Government Announces So Many Schemes For the Students for their Better Education. This Time Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economical Development Corporation has Announced scheme Which is Called Tuition Sahay Yojana. This Scheme Is Announced For Unreserved Category Students Who can Study Without any Money Problems.
We all know that Education is Very Expensive Nowadays. Everyone can not afford Tuition Fees For their better studies. Education is a basic requirement for all Students. and Every Child has a Right to Study.
Nowadays Tuition become a very Essential Part Of Our Education system. and the Coaching Fees are very high. Lower Middle class and Middle-Class Families can not afford the amount which is taken by the Coaching Centers. Under the Tuition Sahay Yojana GUEEDC Provide a Loan For Unreserved Category students as Tuition sahay. the government will provide Rs. 15000/- to the Students Who are studying in Standard 11th and 12th as Tuition Fees every Year.
A student with more than 70% in class 10th and studying in class 11th or 12th science stream is eligible for Rs 15,000/- assistance per year. Students will be eligible through Direct Aid (D.B.T.). 15,000/- per annum or the fee paid whichever is less will be admissible. Candidate Will get this Assistance Only One Time in a Year.
|Name of the scheme||Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023|
|under||Director Scheduled Tribes Welfare Gujarat State, Gandhinagar|
|Department Name||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Type of article||Government scheme|
|Last date to apply||31/05/2023|
|application||Apply Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023 Online Form 2023|
|benefit||Socially and educationally backward students of Scheduled Tribes and economically backward students|
Purpose Of The Scheme
The SEBC of the state is to provide financial benefits through this scheme to the students of Nomadic Exempt Castes who are not in good economic condition. The main objective of this scheme is that students can join government jobs by getting good coaching. It is very important to get quality education by taking advantage of the Coaching Assistance scheme.
The amount available for tuition assistance
The amount available for tuition assistance (coaching assistance) is 15,000/-.
If your tuition fee is 15000 or less then you are eligible for the same fee and if your tuition fee is 15000 or more then you are eligible for maximum assistance of 15 thousand only.
GUEEDC Tuition Sahay Scholarship Last Date
Tuition Sahay Last date, Start Date 2021-22 For students who want to avail of tuition assistance in 2021, the last date of tuition assistance is 31/12/2023.
Tuition Sahay Eligibility Criteria
- The tuition Assistance (Coaching Assistance) scheme does not cover education or tuition fees paid in schools and colleges. The school should be eligible for extra tuition outside of the college.
- The Government of Gujarat provides tuition incentive assistance of Rs.15,000/- per annum to students belonging to the non-reserved category who must have obtained 70% marks in class-10th and studying in science stream in class-11th and 12th.
- Eligibility Criteria: 70% or more in class 10th and science stream in class 11th.
- Tuition assistance will be available only once every year.
- Income Limit: Annual family income limit should be Rs.4.50 lakh or less.
Documents Of Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 Gujarat
- Aadhar Card
- Unreserved Class Certificate
- Income Certificate – Example of Income
- Proof of residence
- Mark sheet of class-10
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate/LC)
- of Bank Passbook
- Principal’s certificate regarding the student’s ongoing studies
- Details of tuition classes (with fees paid and payable)
Apply Online For Coaching Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- STEP 1: First you have to go to the official website of the corporation, then you will see a menu called Scheme, and click on it.
- Official Website : https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/
- STEP 2: Then click on Coaching Help Scheme.
- STEP 3: After that, you will see some information about Tuition Assistance Scheme in it then click on Apply Now below.
- STEP 4: Then a new page will open in front of you asking you for your login id and password. If you are visiting this website for the first time and have not registered, then first of all you have to register by entering your e-mail id and mobile number password. Then you can log in.
- STEP 5: Now after logging in you will see different plans in front of you, in whichever plan you want to apply, you have to click on Apply Now.
- STEP 6: Then you students have to fill in the details of their tuition class and their contact details and click on the Save button.
- STEP 7: After filling in all the details you now have to upload a passport-size photo – signature and document.
- STEP 8: After uploading the document, you have to click on Confirm Application to confirm the application.
- STEP 9: After confirming the application, you will see the application number in front of you, you should keep it in a safe place.
Benefits available under the scheme
The scheme has been placed on the e-Samaj Kalyan portal by the Directorate Development Department. Which has to be applied online. State-eligible trainees will be assisted with Rs 20,000/-. This assistance will be paid to the students through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) into their account.
Important Links for Coaching Assistance Scheme :
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Complete information on organization norms||Click Here|
|Apply online for new user||Click Here|
|Apply online for registered user||Click Here|
Organization or coaching class norms
- The organization should be registered under Public Trust Act, Companies Act-2013, or Co-operative Act.
- The organization should have more than three years of experience.
- The training institute should have a GST number,
- The organization should have its own Pancard.
- Training institutes should have a biometric machine for the attendance of students.
- The training institute should be registered under the Mumbai Public Trusts Act, 1950.
- The training institute should be registered under the Companies Act, of 1956.
- The organization must be registered under the Shops and Establishments Act, of 1948.
- A competitive training institute should be registered under any one of the above 3 Acts.