Youth Student App | Best Application For Student and Exam
Youth Education Provide For Student Read Questions & Answers
– Covers Gujarati and English Medium for GSEB APP .
– Covers All Subjects in GSEB Std. 10 i.e. Maths, Science, Social Study ,English(FL & SL),Gujarati(FL & SL),Sanskrit, Hindi, Computer
– Covers GSEB Std 11,12 Science, i.e. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
– Covers All Subject in Std 12 Commerce i.e. Account, Commerce and Management, Economics, S.P., Statistics, Computer etc.
– Having question bank of more than 1,00,000 questions for both eng & gujarati medium.
– It covers both Textbook MCQ as well as Pervious Year Question Paper MCQ, Very Short Answer (VSA), Long Answer (LA) and MCQs by Experts.
– It has three modes , i.e. Learning Modes, Practice Mode and Exam Modes
– At End Result will be displayed along with Right and Wrong Answer.
The Gujarat Smart Education App helps the students to secure more marks who are studying in SSC and 11 & 12 Science & Commerce Stream in GSEB. This gseb app covers both English and Gujarati Medium GSEB Students along with GSEB Results. In this App we have tried to give students to improve their educational knowledge. By using this App, Students can improve their educational knowledge and secure more marks in their final examinations.
Currently this App provides MCQs of textbook, MCQs of previous year question paper and MCQs of extra practice and all the subject details of Standard 10 i.e. Maths, Science, Social Science, English, Gujarati, Sanskrit As well as in Standard 11,12 Physics, chemistry , Biology and Maths.
In this gseb app, for more practice for students, we are adding questions on regular basis. So the student can study maximum questions answers.
The GSEB APP have Three modes…
1) Learn Mode : In this mode students can do Learning of different subjects as per their requirement
2) Practice Mode : In this mode students can do practice of different subjects as per their requirement
3) Exam Mode : In Exam Mode the students can select Number of Questions for the GSEB ALL MCQ Question Bank and can do exam practice.
At the end of practice student can get the summary also. They can update their knowledge by getting the current answers of their wrong answers.
Overall the “Gujarat Smart Education” is a great app for the GSEB Students who wants to secure maximum marks in their examinations for Gujarat Education Board
Youth Student is a one-stop solution for users who want to earn money online.
Make money with zero investment. You can earn rupees daily using this app and work only a Few Minutes in a day.
How to use:-
• Download Youth Student application and sign up using your mobile number.
• Fill up your profile details to activate your account.
• Suggest other people to use and share the link
Earning Type: –
• Joining Bonus: Once the user will complete the registration will get the joining bonus points.
• Exam Bonus: Earn points by bringing more than 80% result in MCQ exam.
What are the advantages & disadvantages of downloading APK directly?
- You can download any version of the app directly from third-party websites. They may have app archives of most versions and you can download the one you may need.
- Downloading is instant unlike play store, no need to wait for the verifcation process etc.
- You will have a APK file in your memory card / system memory once you download. So you can uninstall and re-install as many as times without needing to download.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources usually are not verified by Google. So can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files can have viruses that will steal data from your phone or corrupt your phone.
- Your apps will not be updated automatically as Google play store usually don’t have access to it.
How to install Youth Student (1 to 12) Guj & Eng Medium APK from your android phone?
- You can download Youth Student (1 to 12) Guj & Eng Medium APK by clicking the above button and that will initiate a download. Once the download is complete, you can find the APK in “Downloads” section in your browser.
- Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. To enable this, the steps are mostly similar to the below.
Open Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you complete the above step, you can go to the “Downloads” in your browser and tap the downloaded APK file once. It will start to show the installation prompt that asking for permissions and you can follow the steps to install it.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the app as you normally do.
Money Withdraw Option:-
• Users will send request to Youth Support Team for redeem the point. and Youth Support Team will contact the user and send payment with in 24 hours in working days Download Youth Student App